Everest Base Camp Trek provides experience the unique cultural heritage of legendry Sherpa people along with the amazing flora and fauna. One of the popular local leading trekking agency called Nepal Himalayas Trekking have a fixed departure for Everest base camp trekking in Everest region. Trek in Everest have different trekking itinerary in Everest region. Travelers get many more white snow mountain including variety of culture from different Everest village like Khumbu village, Sherpa village and many more attraction like (Namche Bazar is a get way of Mt Everest, Sagarmatha called Everest National park, Exciting mt. flight from Kathmandu to lukla, highest peak Kalapathar and so on).
Trekking in Everest base camp trail will pass through the Sherpa villages which are interspersed with magnificent forests of rhododendron and magnolia. Well, the trail begins from Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and then Lukla will be the starting point for our actual trekking. One of the major highlight will be a chance to visit the famous viewpoint Kalapatthar which is located at the altitude of 5556m. In addition to Mount Everest we will also enjoy the stunning views of Mount Lhotse, Mount Nupse, Mount Pumori, Mount Lingtring, Mount Thamserku, Mount Ksumakagru, Mount Amadablam, and many others. Nepal Himalayas Trekking is always ready for guiding you this awesome Everest Base Camp trek.
- Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at TIA Airport Kathmandu Nepal (1350m).
Day 02: Kathmandu city tour with tour guide and preparing for Everest base camp trekking.
Day 03: 35 minutes fly to Lukla (2800m) and same day continue trek to Phakding (2640m) (4 hours).
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazar (3500m) (6 hours).
Day 05: Rest at Namche Bazar.
Day 06: Trek to Tangbuche or dibuche (3800m) (5 hours).
Day 07: Trek to Dhingbuche (4400m) (4/5 hours).
Day 08: Rest at Dhingbuche.
Day 09: Trekking to Lobuche (4800m) (5 hours).
Day 10: Trek to Gorkhshep (5140m). Which is final destination of teahouse of Everest base camp trekking and same day trekking to Everest base camp after lunch without bags. (5330m).
Day 11: Early morning hike to Kalaphatar for sunrise and hike down to Phiriche (4200m) (6 hours).
Day 12: Trek down to Tangbuche (5 hours).
Day 13: Trek down to Namche Bazar (5 hours).
Day 14: Trek down to manjo ( 5 hours).
Day 15: Trek to Lukla (4/5 hours).
Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 17: Final departure.
- Kathmandu City tour.
- Explore the Sherpa capital Of Namche Bazaar.
- Visti Khumbu's largest Tyangboche Monastery
- Set your foot on the base camp of Top of the world Mt Everest.
- Epic Sunset and Sunrise vies over Mt Everest.
- Learn about sherpa Culture custom and way of Living in Himalayan Villages
Overview of Everest Base Camp Trekking
. Everest base camp trekking map.
. Everest base camp trekking cost.
. Everest base camp trekking package.
. Everest base camp trekking blog.
. Everest base camp trekking route map.
- Them of Everest base camp trekking in Everest region.
- Trekking itinerary for Everest base camp trekking/ hiking.
- We will explain about culture of Everest region trek.
- Condition of physical rating for Everest trek
- What types of activities included with this trek.
- We also providing optional activities.
- Traveler needed for Money exchange for Trekking.
- About spending money.
- After finish tipping rule for Guide and porter.
- What is the important note like (Entry tickets, tims).
- Departure tax with this trekking.
- Group size for Everest base camp trekking.
- We also give you many information for single traveler like some struggle during this trek.
- Types of accommodation during this trek.
- Introduction of meal for Everest base camp trekking.
- Types of transport
- If you are big group and then special group leader for trekking in Everest region.
- Joining point and description of joining point.
- Finish point and description of finishing point.
- If you got some problem during this trek and then Emergency contact for rescue.
- About Nepali visa.
- About health condition for Everest base camp trekking.
- What to take for Everest trek.
- How safety from Nepal Himalayas Trekking during travel in Nepal including Everest base camp trekking in Everest region.
- Traveler have traveler insurance or not?
- Which is a responsible trekking agency from Nepal for Everest base camp trekking?
- We give you all feedback for Everest base camp trekking.