Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1400m)
Today, upon your arrival Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives from Nepal Himalayas Trekking will welcome you and transfer the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
With the help of our experienced tour guide, you will spend this whole day for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing. The main places will be: Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Bauddhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square among others.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla airport (2760 then trek to Phakding (2610m)
Early in the morning, we fly from Kathmandu to Lukla. The flight takes about 20-30 minutes to reach at Lukla. Then, we have to make the final preparations for the trekking. From Lukla, we have to head for Phakding. At the end of this day, we will reach there and stay there at lodge overnight.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440m)
Today, our trail follows the Dudh Koshi River bank and reaches in Tok Tok. You can enjoy the excellent views of Mount Thamserku peak from here. Passing through the Sagarmatha National Park area, we will reach at Namche Bazaar finally.
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar
Today, we take rest whole the day for acclimatization or we can visit around the Khumjung Village to explore the area.
Day 06: Namche Bazar to Dole (4110m)
After breakfast, we start our trek with pleasant walk trail through the forest with magnificent view of mountains until Kenjoma and the trail goes uphill towards Mung Danda for lunch overlooking the views of Amadablam, Khangteka, Thamserku, Kurum Khangru and also Kongde and Kongde-Ri. Then, following the trail will take us to Dole.
Day 07: Dole to Macchemro (4410m)
We make an early start from Dole today. Our trek today is not going to be that strenuous but it the beauty of nature is amazingly spectacular. After five hours of walk, we will reach at Machhermo. We will stay at Machhermo tonight.
Day 08: Macchemro to Gokyo (4760m)
Early in the morning after having our breakfast at Machhermo, we move onwards along the various lakes on the way. We then continue our trek gradually uphill to Gokyo for our lunch. We stay there overnight.
Day 09: Acclimatization day
We will be hiking up to Gokyo Ri for our ultimate goal to see the wonderful views of Himalayas including Mount Everest. If the weather is nice, you can spend few hours at the top of Gokyo Ri because we have enough time to enjoy the glory of Himalayas.
Day 10: Gokyo to Dole (4110m)
After exploring the Gokyo valley and Gokyo Lake, we then descend downhill to Dole today. We will follow the same trail back to Dole and stay there tonight.
Day 11: Dole to Namche Bazar (3440m)
Today, we will start walking downhill again Namche. We retrace the same way back to Namche today. And we will stay at Namche overnight.
Day 12: Namche Bazar to Lukla (2840m)
After a long walk, we will have long last day trek to Lukla today. After 4-5 hours of trekking we will reach at Lukla. This will mark the end of our trekking to Gokyo Valley.
Day 13: Lukla to Kathmandu (1100m)
Today, we will fly to Kathmandu from Lukla. And in the evening, we will organize a farewell dinner for you. You will enjoy the celebration very much.
Day 14: Final Departure
Today, after having breakfast, we will accompany you to the airport for the returning flight. We bid you farewell at the airport hoping to see you again!
- All pickups and drops from and to the airport by private vehicle
- All hotel charges in Kathmandu on BB plan
- A guided city tour in Kathmandu
- All Standard meal during the trek (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
- English Speaking Local Guide who holds Government License
- Twin sharing accommodations in lodges (all during the trek)
- Required local staffs and porters for your assistance during the trek
- All required fee in national parks and conservation areas
- Food, accommodation, equipment, salary, insurance, medicine for all trekking staffs
- Required Down Jacket and Sleeping Bag (needs to be returned after the trek)
- All surface transfers from and to Kathmandu
- All Sightseeing or Monument Entrance fees in Kathmandu
- All Official Expenses
- Farewell Dinner
- All Government taxes of Nepal
- All Lunches and Dinners whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara as well as other major cities
- All International Airfare and airport departure tax
- Travel insurance required for emergency rescue and evacuation
- Nepal Entry Visa which can be obtained easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu
- Personal Trekking Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (well, tipping is expected)
- All alcoholic and other drinks (hot and cold)
- And, any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Included section.