Mount Everest is the world's tallest mountain or peak of the world. It is also called earth's highest mountain. Mount Everest lies in the between of Tibet (China) and Nepal. This Mt Everest also called in different way. In Nepali we called Sagarmath & 15th (Pandrau chuli), which name was found by Baburam Acharya in 1955 & Pandrau Chuli was found by Radhanath Sikandhar, who is Indian citizen. And in English we called Mt Everest, which was found by British Surbeyor George Everest in 1865. North Part of Mount Everest lies in Tibet (China), which is 1 of 4th part and rest of other 3 part of Mt Everest lies in Nepal. IN Tibetian (China) language we called Chomolungma (Zhūmùlǎngmǎ Fēng).
This world's highest mountain (Mt Everest) located in the Khumbu Mahalangur Himal sub range of the Himalays. Mount Everest elevation of 8,848.86 M was most recently established in 2020 by the Chinese and Nepali Government. Mount Everest also called Holy Mother and listing in Eight thousands Himalayas. According to the Wikipedia, there is some real facts of Mt Everest.
Elevation: 29,032′ (8848.86 M high from sea level)
First ascent: May 29, 1953
In the Mount Everest climbing history, Sir Edmund Hillary from New zealand, & Tenzing Norgay Sherpa from Nepal are the first submitter of Mt Everest, 29th May, in 1953. And first women (Female) called MRS Junko Tabei from Japan climbed Mt Everest, 16th May, in 1975. She is a first women mount Everest climber. And then from different country people found or represented as a different way. There are more than 4/5 name from different country, which are already mentioned an above. We Nepal Himalayas Trekking would like to advice if you are going to travel in Nepal and interesting to do some activities in Everest region and then before to go Everest region, Mount Everest climber & Everest region traveller have to know some things about Mount Everest.
- Mount Everest also called Sagarmath in Nepali language & Chomolungma in Tibet (Chainese) language.
- Mt Everest is the tallest mountain or peak of the world. It is also called earth's biggest mountain.
- Mount Everest Elevation is 29032' or height is 8848.86 M from sea level.
- Mount Everest was first climbed in 1953.
- Mount Everest first summiter or climbers are (Sir Edmund Hillary from New zealand & Tenzing Norgay Sherpa from Nepal / India) in 1953.
- Mount Everest rises 40 CM per Century.
- Mount Everest is about 60 million years old.
- Mount Everest is called 15th Chuli (Pandhrau) before to give Mt Everest name by British Surveyor George Everest in 1865.
- Mount Everest has been summited over 9000 times already and it increase in every year.
- In Everest region, Sherpa are the only people, who can climb Mt Everest without oxygen.
- There is always a " 2 o 'clock rule when climbing Mt Everest.
- More than 300 people have died on Mount Everest.
- We need more than 10 weeks and around $ 35000 USD to climb Mt Everest.
- Helicopters can't fly to the top of Mount Everest.
- Mount Everest belongs to in Nepal and Tibet (China) part. Third of fourth part lies in Nepal & one of fourth part lies in Tibet.
- Mount Everest top length is 7 M & covered 7 square M.
Mount Everest Climbers want to know the Mount Everest temperature before to climb Mt Everest and Everest base camp trek in Everest region. Many climbers asked such following way for Mt Everest temperature
- How cold does it get on top of Mount Everest?
The climate & weather of Mount Everest is one of extremes. Temperatures at the summit are never above freezing and during January temperatures can drop as low as -60° C (-76° F). Despite the low temperatures the biggest issue faced by climbers are hurricane force winds and wind chill.
- How cold is the death zone?
Temperatures in the death zone never rise above zero degrees Fahrenheit. "Any exposed skin freezes instantly," Burke said. A loss of blood circulation to climbers' fingers and toes can cause frostbite, and in severe cases — if the skin and underlying tissues die — gangrene.
Mount Everest base camp or Everest base camp trek weather and temperatures always changeable in different season and in different months. Normally
- In winter season (January to February): There is very cold weathers and temperatures goes (4 degree centigrate to -17 degree centigrate) from day to night.
- In spring season (March to May): There is quite good weather. We have found not much cold and not hot too. Temperatures goes ( 15 degree centigrate to -12 degree centigrate) from day to night.
- In Monsoon / raining season (June to August): Weather seems to fuggy but doesn't cold and temperatures goes (17 degree centigrate to 5 degree centigrate) from day to night.
- In Autumn season ( September to December): We have found good weather. At that time many tourists want to do different activities and temperatures goes (12 degree centigrate to - 15 degree centigrate) from day to night.
A. Sir Edmund Hillary & Tenzing Norgay Sherpa were the first climbers to reach the summit.
B. Ang Rita Sherpa, the most well known Mt Everest climber Sherpa than others.
C. Sherpas had Summitted Mt Everest many more times than westerners.
D. Juerg P. Marmet is a third person to climb Mt Everest from Nepal. He was climbed May 23, 1956.
Here is some list of Mount Everest Climbers
|Numbers||Name Of Climbers||Nationality||Gender||Age||Date||Route||Occupation|
|1||Edmund Percival Hillary||New Zealand||M||33||May 29, 1953||S Col-SE Ridge||Apiarist & alpinist|
|2||Tenzing Norgay||India||M||39||May 29, 1953||S Col-SE Ridge|
|3||Juerg P. Marmet||Switzerland||M||28||May 23, 1956||S Col-SE Ridge||Engineer (oxygen expert)|
|4||Ernst Schmied||Switzerland||M||31||May 23, 1956||S Col-SE Ridge||Business executive|
|5||Adolf (Dolf) Reist||Switzerland||M||35||May 24, 1956||S Col-SE Ridge||Photographer & aircraft mechanic|
|6||Hans-Rudolf Von Gunten||Switzerland||M||27||May 24, 1956||S Col-SE Ridge||Chemist|
|7||Gombu (Konbu)||China||M||25||May 25, 1960||N Col-NE Ridge|
|8||Ying-Hua Qu||China||M||25||May 25, 1960||N Col-NE Ridge|
|9||Fu-Chou Wang||China||M||24||May 25, 1960||N Col-NE Ridge|
|10||James W. (Jim) Whittaker||USA||M||34||May 1, 1963||S Col-SE Ridge||Manager, Recreational Equipment Inc, Seattle retail co-op|
|11||Nawang Gombu (1/2)||India||M||26||May 1, 1963||S Col-SE Ridge||Instructor, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute|
|12||Barry Chapman Bishop||USA||M||31||May 22, 1963||S Col-SE Ridge||Photographer & geographer, National Geographic Society|
|13||Luther Gerald (Lute) Jerstad||USA||M||26||May 22, 1963||S Col-SE Ridge||Speech instructor, University of Oregon alpine guide|
|14||Thomas Frederick Hornbein||USA||M||32||May 22, 1963||W Cwm-W Ridge-N Face up; SE Ridge-S Col down||Physician (anesthesiologist)|
|15||William Francis (Willi) Unsoeld||USA||M||36||May 22, 1963||W Cwm-W Ridge-N Face up; SE Ridge-S Col down||University professor of philosophy & religion, deputy director|
|16||Autar Singh Cheema||India||M||27||May 20, 1965||S Col-SE Ridge||Major, Indian Army|
|17||Sonam Gyatso||India||M||42||May 22, 1965||S Col-SE Ridge|
|18||Sonam Wangyal||India||M||23||May 22, 1965||S Col-SE Ridge|
|19||Ang Kami Sherpa||India||M||0||May 24, 1965||S Col-SE Ridge|
|20||C. P. Vohra||India||M||30||May 24, 1965||S Col-SE Ridge|
|21||Hari Pal Singh Ahluwalia||India||M||27||May 29, 1965||S Col-SE Ridge||Captain, Indian Army|
|22||Harish Chandra Singh Rawat||India||M||30||May 29, 1965||S Col-SE Ridge|
|23||Phu Dorje Sherpa (Khumjung, 1937)||Nepal||M||27||May 29, 1965||S Col-SE Ridge|
|24||Teruo Matsuura||Japan||M||36||May 11, 1970||S Col-SE Ridge|
|25||Naomi Uemura||Japan||M||29||May 11, 1970||S Col-SE Ridge|
|26||Katsutoshi Hirabayashi||Japan||M||35||May 12, 1970||S Col-SE Ridge|
|27||Chotare Sherpa (Namche Bazar, 1932)||Nepal||M||37||May 12, 1970||S Col-SE Ridge|
|28||Rinaldo Carrel||Italy||M||21||May 5, 1973||S Col-SE Ridge||Alpine guide|
|29||Mirko Minuzzo||Italy||M||26||May 5, 1973||S Col-SE Ridge||Alpine guide|
|30||Lhakpa Tenzing Sherpa (Namche Bazar, 1940)||Nepal||M||32||May 5, 1973||S Col-SE Ridge|
|31||Shambu Tamang (Lisankhu, 1955) (1/2)||Nepal||M||17||May 5, 1973||S Col-SE Ridge|
|32||Claudio Benedetti||Italy||M||27||May 7, 1973||S Col-SE Ridge||Alpine & ski instructor in Military School of Aosta|
|33||Virginio Epis||Italy||M||41||May 7, 1973||S Col-SE Ridge||Alpine & ski instructor in Military School of Aosta|
|34||Fabrizio Innamorati||Italy||M||30||May 7, 1973||S Col-SE Ridge||Ski & alpine instructor in the Military School|
|35||Sonam Gyaltzen Sherpa (Bagam, 1943)||Nepal||M||29||May 7, 1973||S Col-SE Ridge|
|36||Hisashi Ishiguro||Japan||M||28||Oct 26, 1973||S Col-SE Ridge||Office worker|
|37||Yasuo Kato (1/3)||Japan||M||24||Oct 26, 1973||S Col-SE Ridge||Student of university|
|38||Ms. Junko Tabei||Japan||F||35||May 16, 1975||S Col-SE Ridge||Housewife|
|39||Ang Tshering Sherpa (Namche Bazar, 1949)||Nepal||M||25||May 16, 1975||S Col-SE Ridge|
|40||Da Phuntsok (Darphuntso)||China||M||30||May 27, 1975||N Col-NE Ridge|
|41||Kunga Pasang (Gonga Basang)||China||M||27||May 27, 1975||N Col-NE Ridge|
|42||Lhotse (Louze)||China||M||36||May 27, 1975||N Col-NE Ridge|
|43||Ngapo Khyen (Abu Qin)||China||M||18||May 27, 1975||N Col-NE Ridge|
|44||Ms. Phantog (Phandu, Pando)||China||F||36||May 27, 1975||N Col-NE Ridge|
|45||Samdrup (Samdruk)||China||M||22||May 27, 1975||N Col-NE Ridge||Alpinist|
|46||Sonam Norbu||China||M||28||May 27, 1975||N Col-NE Ridge|
|47||Tsering Tobgyal||China||M||0||May 27, 1975||N Col-NE Ridge|
|48||Sheng-Fu Hou||China||M||35||May 27, 1975||N Col-NE Ridge|
|49||Dougal Haston||UK||M||33||Sep 24, 1975||SW Face-S Smt||Director of International School of Mountaineering, Leysin|
|50||Douglas Keith (Doug) Scott||UK||M||34||Sep 24, 1975||SW Face-S Smt||School teacher, writer and photographer|
Beside this table also we have some others Mt Everest Climbers in the world. We have just Mentioned up to 50 climbers in this table. Nowadays many people coming to Nepal from different country for Mt Everest climb because of its popularity. There is so many things to do in Mount Everest region. In Everest region, traveller able to do many Everest Packages / activities in Nepal. Such as,
- 14 Days Everest base camp trek. - 12 Days Everest base camp trek. - Everest base camp Luxury trek. - Gokyo Valley Trek.
Having great popularity of Mount Everest, there is so many tourists were in Everest region for different types of activities in Nepal. There is short to long days Everest packages in Everest region. All this packages starts from Capital city called Kathmandu to lukla by fly either airline or Helicopter and someone want to go Lukla or Everest region by drive. Most of the tourists want to fly to get Lukla Airport but sometime some tourists want to go there by drive too. Normally you have to know such following Everest packages in Mount Everest region before to travel to Nepal.
Everest Packages are the most demanding and popular packages in Nepal . In Everest region you can do or take many kind of packages. Everst packages or Mt Everest packages always depends on tourists desire. Not only that this Everest packages classify in different category. Such as
- Everest Excellent Packages, Everest Standard packages & Everest Budget packages.
This all packages depends on cost too. Because different Everest package offer in different way. Nowadays many tourists want to take different types of Everest packages with the help of Nepal's travel agency. We Nepal Himalayas Trekking offering or providing such beautiful Everest packages in Everest region in Nepal. If you are interested to know more information about such Everest packages in Nepal and then just explore this following fabulous Everest packages.
In Mount Everest region, this Everest base camp helicopter tour package is one of the most demanding, is an excellent, popular & very short day adventure package of the Nepal. Among many Everest packages of Everest region, Everest base camp helicopter tour is the perfect suitable and best Everest package for all kind of travelers. Everest base camp helicopter tour or helicopter tour to Everest base camp is also caleld Everest base camp helicopter landing tour of Everest region. Because during this Everest helicopter tour, Helicopter will be landing more than 2/3 time for different purpose. If you have just 1 day or you don't have time to go Everest base camp by walk and still wants to see Mt Everest and then this Everest base camp helicopter tour package will be great to know everything of Mount Everest. Travelers can use this Everest package in this way.
- Everest base camp helicopter tour in sharing option: Where tourists can share with other people and can fly with 4/5 people of group. In this option travelers can share the cost too. Normally we Nepal Himalayas Trekking offering $ 1090 USD in Sharing option for Everest base camp helicopter tour. If you are interested to do this package in budget and standard option and then this Sharing option will be great for Everest base camp helicopter tour in Everest region.
- Everest Base Camp helicopter tour in private option: