Day 01: Arrival-drive to your hotel
You will be received by our representatives and will be transferred to hotel. After checking into our rooms, stay Overnight in hotel Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing
This day, you will visit the famous historical and cultural sites of the Kathmandu valley. With the help of our tour guide, you will be visiting Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Bauddhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Patan Durbar Square among others.
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal one and half hour then trek to Chisapani
Today, we will drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal which takes approximately one hour and trek from Sunjdarijal to Chisapani takes about four and half hours. Then, the trail will enter through the Shivapuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve. The first settlement you will come across is Mulkharka with Tamang habitants with unique settlements. Our route heads down the ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisopani (2300m).
Day 04: Chisapani to Nagarkot
Today, we will trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot which takes about six hours. Our trekking starts to Chauki Bhanjag which takes about 3 hours. We will continue along the charming trail which leads us towards Nagarkot. Well, Nagarkot, (2175m) is by far one of the most popular destinations in Nepal. In clear weather the Himalaya range can be seen. You will enjoy the best view of Kathmandu valley from there.
Day 05: Nagarkot to Changunarayan and then to Kathmandu
We get up early in the morning to see best sunrise and mountains view. After that, we have breakfast and then hike to Changunarayan. Then, we will visit Changunarayan temple and our private car will come and drive us at Hotel in
Day 06: Departure at Airport- fly back.
A Nepal Himalayas representative will accompany you to the airport for the returning flight. We bid you farewell at the airport hoping to see you again!
Note: Itinerary will change depend on your duration days in Nepal.
What is Included for Chisapani Nagarkot hiking.
What is not included chisapani Nagarkot hike.
- All pickups and drops from and to the airport by private vehicle.
- All hotel charges in Kathmandu on BB plan.
- A guided city tour in Kathmandu.
- All Standard meal during the trek (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner).
- English Speaking Local Guide who holds Government License.
- Twin sharing accommodations in lodges (all during the trek).
- Required local staffs and porters for your assistance during the trek.
- All required fee in national parks and conservation areas.
- Food, accommodation, equipment, salary, insurance, medicine for all trekking staffs.
- Required Down Jacket and Sleeping Bag (needs to be returned after the trek).
- All surface transfers from and to Kathmandu.
- All Sightseeing or Monument Entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- All Official Expenses.
- Farewell Dinner.
- All Government taxes of Nepal.
- All Lunches and Dinners whilst in Kathmandu as other major cities
- All International Airfare and airport departure tax
- Travel insurance required for emergency rescue and evacuation
- Nepal Entry Visa which can be obtained easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu
- Personal Trekking Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (well, tipping is expected)
- All alcoholic and other drinks (hot and cold)
- And, any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Included section
For Chisapani-Nagarkot hiking not needed any fixed clothes. This hiking is a very short and easier hiking from Kathmandu valley. Any way if you have some long and short tisert, halp pant, long pant, some pices of sock will be batter.