Also known as Everest View trekking or Glimpse of Everest trek, this is relatively easy trekking that can be enjoyed in a group of friends or families. This is equally enjoyable for those who have arrived in Nepal alone.
Everest Panorama trekking route is relatively easy as the trail commences and ends at relatively low altitude. There is a minimum risk of Altitude Sickness. The route is scenic with epic views of Everest, Thamserku, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Katenga, Kusum Kanguru and other peaks and mountains. Explore the quaint Sherpa villages and get a minute observation of culture and lifestyle of Sherpa ethnics. Everest Panorama Trekking commences and ends in Lukla.
Everest Panorama trek itinerary at Nepal Himalayas Trekking continues for 10days.
Take mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Walk along Dudh Koshi River and traverse forest of rhododendron and pine. Climb the small pass and reach Namche. Several options of hiking prevail at Namche. You can trek to Syangboche which is the home for world’s highest airport. You can also explore the nearby Khumjung and Khude villages. You can also reach Everest View Hotel for the close- up view of world’s highest Mountain. From Namche, trek to Tyangboche. Visit the Tibetan Buddhist monastery and meet with Buddhist monks. Observe daily rituals and retrace the route to Lukla airport. Contact us for best deals on Everest Panorama trekking cost.
Major attractions of Everest panorama trek:
- You will not be making any strenuous ascent or descent throughout this trek; you will be waking on relatively moderate trail.
- Best trek if you are short in time or budget but do not want to miss this opportunity to devour close up views of the Everest.
- Any age group trekking enthusiasts can complete this trek; enjoy the beauty of Everest region with all of your family members.
- You will be trekking on relatively lower altitude areas; you will have no high risk of altitude sickness and neither muscle-tearing exhaustion.
- You will have a complete day to acclimatize at Namche Bazar. This gives you opportunity to explore more about the Sherpa culture and their history with mountains. You can also visit nearby village and valley.
- A complete and ideal blend of moderate adventure, staggering views of mountains, pleasing experiences at various communities, spiritual awakening with chants coming from Monasteries, and a worthy journey to wander in the Everest region.
- Taste the delicacies of Nepalese dishes, especially the Dal Bhat, MoMos, and typical Newari food items at Kathmandu.
- Visit some of the World Heritage Sites enlisted by UNESCO: Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath, Boudhhanath, Basantapur Durbar Square, etc.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2710m) flight, trek to Phakding (2652 m). O/n at lodge
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446 m). O/n at lodge
Day 04: Acclimatization Day in Namche Bazaar. O/n at lodge.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tyangnboche (3867 m). O/n at lodge.
Day 06: Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar. O/n at lodge.
Day 07: Namche Bazaar to Phakding. O/n at lodge.
Day 08: Phakding to Lukla. O/n at lodge.
Day 09: Lukla to Kathmandu Flight. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 10: Departure.
Kathmandu to Lukla flight along one of the best air routes in the world with mountain views
Explore the Sherpa Capital and gateway of Everest - Namche Bazaar
Experience the lifestyle in Himalayan villages
Enjoy the stunning views of Mount Everest and other eight-thousanders in a short trek